10/26/2006

Halloween Haibun 10.26.06

Lately I’ve been writing scary poetry because Halloween is around the corner so I decided to write a thriller series I used my imagination to make a horror poetic story come to life.  I put myself in some of the series where I was dead and bleeding too death. I was my own character. I kind of scare myself when I wrote these dark gloomy poems..

Haiku

A dark hallway
I saw those red eyes peaking in
My bedroom

     A moon flicker
     It’s a curse
From the witchcraft
                    Mr. Jack
                    He saw me writing poetry
                         In the dark hour…..

A ghost calls my name
From a tree saying
“I want your soul”

4 comments:

Margie said...

You are a scary girl Kai!
Better stop scaring me!

Very good one!
Excellent!

Margie

Kai said...

:-)

polona said...

you really are on a roll, aren't you!
well done!
hugs :-)

Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Great one! I like your new photo too.