2/26/2007

your cute love


your cute love

is she a butterfly? or is she a pink rose?

cos i think i know that lady


that lady seems to be a poet/amorist

her soul is full of resonating beauty

oh so lovely in her dark brown eyes


i wonder who she is

cos you must really love her

i think she loves you too


your cute love may

be a princess or a queen

though she is being herself


that's what makes her

your cute love

she is familar to me


even looking like me

then i realize who she is

that little lady is me, your cute love


i 'm the girl who stands

in front of you wanting

to wrap my arms arounnd

your waist & lean on your chest

just to say, "i luv u"

~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sweet. :)

Kai said...

ty

iamnasra said...

Its true this is so cute

Anonymous said...

awwww...I love this poem, Kai! It's so sweet and I feel this way very often. Thanks for sharing your beautiful poetry!

Margie said...

just ADORABLE!
Hope you had a great day!
Mine was good, just very long!
I worked 10 hrs....I'm so tired!
Bye for now!

Carol said...

Oh, I love it, Kai.

Kai said...

thank you everyone!

Pat Paulk said...

What a wonderfully "cute" poem!!

Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

A beauty, Kai. Nicely done. Always a butterfly and a rose!

Kai said...

thanks all

polona said...

so lovely!
hugs

Borut said...

A lot of love around here!:) Cute!:)