2/27/2007

your pretty babygirl


your pretty babygirl

that is what i am to u

holding me in your arms

and say u love me so


ur playing with my hair

while u sing to me

under the blue quartz of stars

counting the traces of my curves


with your strong fingers

i gigge

knowing, i'm in love with u


your kisses placed

every part of my brown skin

as i never wanna let those beautiful butterflies go

don't wanna let u go


i want to stay with me

keep holding me in your arms

till our love goes all the way to heaven....


cos i got a feeling we will last forever


your pretty babygirl

i'll always be yours

don't ever forget that


i'm your pretty babygirl

ur my man

& we both want each other......

~

9 comments:

miss magic said...

awwww

polona said...

oh so sweet!

Kai said...

:-]

Anonymous said...

awww!! I love this poem, Kai!!

I love all of your poetry. =)

Kai said...

ty

Rethabile said...

"till our love goes all the way to heaven...."
----

Serious stuff here, Kai. Cool. I love that line.

Margie said...

Just too sweet!
I love this one Kai!

Kai said...

thank you guys

Carol said...

Sounds like a song,Babygirl.