10/13/2007

present

©Aurora Antonovic

my friend has sent me this pic today and it's my favorite. i like to thank her for allowing me to put this on my blog.

this photograph is originally taken by her.

Korean Butterfly


Korean butterfly

its peel out of the colorful paper

and fly into my email

coming out of my laptop

then conceal itself

in my braids

yet i asked why

i thought Korean butterfly

was my friend’s

but its came to me

like love chose my soul

and then the rest of the

Korean butterflies

have lingers every part of

my friend’s true heart!

~

10/12/2007

6 comments:

Kai said...

hi five

floots said...

great picture
and i love the sentiment expressed in your words

Kai said...

ty
floots!

polona said...

how lovely!

Kai said...

thank u

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift. Creative gifts like this are always so much more special than something bought in a shop or similar.