The Rules of the Hoopla
1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas.
2. Please refer to it as ‘hoopla’ and not the dreaded ‘m’-word.
3. You have to specifically tag people when you are done. None of this “if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged” stuff is allowed…then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you — but the more, the merrier to get this ‘hoopla’ circulating through the Blog-o-sphere.
4. Don't forget to link back to the person who tagged you.
5. Please try to do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it.
ok, i know Christmas is over, but I do the tag anyways. It was from Polona. so thank you so much. http://crowsndaisies.blogspot.com/
1). when I was a little girl, I used to believe in Santa Claus. I used to leave milk and cookies. From that point on, my parents said there was no such thing as Santa. Therefore, I was disappointing but it was time for me to grow up. Yet I enjoy believing in him as a kid.
2) Christmas has inspired me to write. It made my heart filled with such joy. Especially, when the baby Jesus was born under the bright star, it is a beautiful holiday.
3).mistletoe, well I had a holly flower that looks like mistletoe. My old crush kissed me on the cheek and I blushed! i always fantasized kissing someone’s special underneath the mistletoe.
4). Every other year, my family go to Christmas morning breakfast or staying home.
5). I love to see everyone smiles when they gives and receive.
6). Little Drummer Boy is my fave xmas song. Love the beat of the drum.
7). i love xmas parties and dances.
8). i love watching Christmas specials (oldest cartoons)
9).when i was a young girl, I used to have a paper Christmas tree. i put gifts underneath it.
10). last Thursday, my crush was at the xmas party and I felt butterflies.
bfore that, i went to the place where he works at. It was a xmas party over there too. i also felt butterflies then too.
11). i love my gifts!
12). people i want to tag with: