12/24/2009

christmas



what is so special about Christmas? is it a time for giving and sharing your heart of joy and peace? is it about love to the world that needs  love and peace on earth? is it about Christ was born on that day? Why did we honor him as the King? in the bible, Mary birthed him and have him laid there in the hay while the kings praise him in his presence. My family don't celebrate christmas but we do the giving the gifts for each of us. mostly we do it for the kids. i guess grown ups don't really care about the gifts. for me, i love christmas and i love being with my family on christmas morning.forget the mistletoe and christmas tree, even the gifts. it is still christmas! yet everybody knows about the real christmas, but for my family, we are not christian except for my sister in law and my nieces. i don't have to be a christian to celebrate christmas. i just gotta have a family feeling inside just to show that i'm caring and warm when it's that time of the year. just like in Thanksgiving, it is the same thing.

4 comments:

Yes said...

Kai, you have the spirit and meaning of Christmas, right inside your heart! And that is all we could wish for.

All my best wishes for a great season for you, may all your wishes come true!

Kai said...

thank you

Devika Jyothi said...

I was not around...Hope you had a great time with your family and loved ones, Kai dear :)

wishes,
devika

Kai said...

thak u