9/02/2011


Love.  Jul 10, 2011 

Like a white cloud that passed me 
By 
I would drift in
And still nothin happened
I guess I'm lookin
For your face in somewhere
High expectation
Yet there is a cloud you drift in too
And you came down
Lookin for me
I wasn't there
I was in the crowd
Love 
Is
Near
Somewhere
But
So
Far
Away
I could go back
To a cloud
But a cloud let me go
Meanin
I shouldn't give up
Hope
And I came down 
To my bed 
Dreams woke up
And I saw you
But not your face
I wasn't ready
To fall in love
I think I am
I might fall in love with 
A person without a face
Though that doesn't 
Make sense
I wanna see your eyes 
That look like stars
And your nose I wanna rub with 
Mine
And your lips how much 
I wanna kiss them
Every single day
A number of times
Yes love without a face
Maybe
Love with a soul that gently flows
Into mine
I don't ever mind that at all
Just hope it doesn't involve 
Pain 

Jul 10, 2011 

No comments: