11/06/2011

goodbye




i hate sayin goodbyes



but i have to say it to you, broken heart



you no longer want to be here



with me



cos i'm stronger than a thousand skeletons



in the closet



than the sorry ass years you put me



through




you hate goodbyes too



well we used to say we never



said them, especially in our letters



but the bitterness gets the best of us



shadows went fallin apart



and you got so far away from me



i can't even say one word, just one word





your face expression has told me enough



you didn't love me anyway



this wasn't goin to work to begin



you never look my way,



so i stood alone the whole time



while you're in the crowd, leavin me in the dark




and i tell you goodbyes, a million of them



we may not come back again



so long for good, times has moved us on



i wish you would find somethin you're searchin for



cos it's not in me





oh goodbye, my sweet goodbye



you've been somethin else

but not everythin i dream of



i thought you were a star to me



you dimmed too low



and so i'm finally gone







i'll find me another star and then



we might never say our goodbyes!



<3



No comments: