5/18/2012

I may dream of you

I may dream of you

I may dream of you
Close my eyes
And see your handsome face
I look at you constantly
My dear
Carefully
I know your name
Written in my stars
I make a wish,
All the beautiful wishes
That fall from the sky
But none of them are
Comin true
So i decided to dream
Of you being close
Beside me, I feel like
I'm your delicate heart
In the palm of my hand
I wouldn't let go
I wouldn't let you go
For years and years
I'm dreamin of you
Dreamin of a boy who
Became a man who can
Show the world what's life
About and I could imagine
Myself watchin him puttin
His head up knowin this is
The man I'm gonna love
The only man I could marry
And live in happily ever after
However I could see myself being
His queen, his princess
Instead of a wife
I won't be marry to him
I'd be with him forever
That's only promised dream
I've ever have.....

(c) Kai C. 5/18/12

No comments: