8/10/2012

When love falls, when love drops

When love falls, when love drops

When love falls, when love drops
I go on the rainy streets, there are rainbows ahead all I could see God has written my dreams and imaginations everywhere I turn
Your face appears in the mirror of
My soul.... Your life opens for me to drive in And make myself feels
Comfortable as you have entered mine...oh when love falls, when love drops, it comes all the way from miles away in the heavens and no wonder why we are flyin high
Indeed when you gently fall, when you beautifully drop, you happen to be on this earth seekin for someone to love and I might be that person who you forever love that woman you completely adore....I am here waitin for you to take me as I am... I'm waitin for you to fall, for you to just drop...oh the man of my dream in each shootin star I imagine to see
In the night sky, I'll be waitin for you
To Hold my hand and we shall go
On a thousand love journeys...
When love falls, love eternally drops
To our core fate has joined us as
In oneness...

8/10/12 (c) Kai C.

No comments: