8/05/2012

I wanna date a disney prince charmin

I wanna date a disney prince charmin

I wanna date a disney prince charmin
Would that be cool?
Just to date one of them in the movies like Eric from little mermaid
Oh I'm just sayin Everybody knows
Eric is a cutie pie
Well about Cinderella's prince?
Well he didn't find her shoe
But he fell in love with her and.
He married her
The guy from the sleepin beauty
Well he fight the dragon and breaks the spell by kissin his love
The other handsome knight did the same thing with snow white
He kissed her and she woke
Tiana and her prince
They were frogs fallin in love
But they turn out into a beautiful
Royal couple...
I mean all the disney prince charmings are so handsome
And I know it's all make believe
However just however
What if I date my own disney prince charmin from the magic kingdom,
What if,
I mean he doesn't have to be
Perfect, he has to have a good heart
And a BEAUTIFUL wise mind
decent and a bit of
Good lookin
I guess he could be somebody
I have imagined
Somebody who can take my
Breath away...
Well maybe he would be comin from the ordinary into an extraordinary
And maybe he has a wish upon a star for a princess to love
For a princess to marry for life
Who knows?
I wanna date a Disney prince charmin
Aladdin is already taken
John is with pocahontas
Milan has her man,
The tramp belongs to his lady
And I,
I have no one.....
My armor he seems far away
Yet still close to me in my dreams...
Sighhhh
Oh well....

8/4/12 (c) Kai C.

No comments: