2/11/2013

Personal space

Personal space

You're here
In my personal space
Where I can always
Feel you in my heart
I desire your kiss
Your arms around me
Baby I sit here
Tunin to the love songs
At night with a sigh
Oh I just miss you
That's why I'm feelin
You in my own personal
Space
Still dreamin myself to
You on the highest
Twilight every lyric flows
I think of how you're
Surroundin me
When the world takes care
Of their biz
I only wish you were really
Here all up in my personal
Way at this very moment
That way I can feel your skin
That way I can see the beauty
Shines through your nudity
Oh that way baby I won't even have to miss you no more
But your presence touches every each piece of my being
Like I sense you breathin down
My back while I'm writin poems about
How you make me fall in love with you through the lonely hours
Darlin why can you come by just for a
Long Midnight?
We could sleep around
Only with each other
Being in our own
personal space
But not being without you
Like I said,
I miss you forever
Forever indeed....<3

2/10/13 (c) Kai C.

No comments: