7/18/2013

Angels

angels, my love
you see them
humans with wings
in the sky
flyin everywhere
i wonder if you're
one of them
one of the angels
who fall from the
thousand universes
came down to earth
and love me like
nobody does

 angel of a strong
brotha who loves me
he takes my hand and we
groove night and day
jonesin through
long hours.....this man chose
me
god made our souls matched
here we are

destiny
you and me
i'm not an immortal
but you adore me
anyway
fate has brought you
near me and we stole
a kiss in a beautiful bliss

now..

angels
surroundin
us like an endless wedding
our unity is the private view
of loved ones watchin us go falling
in love over and over
never stop.....

angels
you're one of them
my soul calls for you
in dreams and shootin stars

and now...

my boo
you're with me forever
<3 p="">
‎7/‎13/‎2013 (c) Kai C.

No comments: