4/24/2017

Sex isn't everythin

Sex isn't everythin...
It's not, 
Love is....
Love is every big and small thing...
It's every other thing...
And sex, sex is good but not that good...
You see sex, I heard it's a wicked game...
Playin with the fragile hearts...
A bird told me so, 
A wise bird told me sex isn't everythin...
It's true, it's not everythin....
Love is better, more beautiful, more personal...
It doesn't mean I don't wanna give up my body 
I could find someone and have someone 
Who loves me, and respect me enough to understand 
This isn't about sex, it's about two people 
Who bond together...who stretched the bond 
Wider...and becomes stronger....
A feelin of warmth, of intimacy 
Sharing all parts of each other 
While we gaze at each other's eyes...
Fulfillin every nightly passion...
Between two heartbeats...
The energy, the fire, the quiet song...
It's never about sex, 
It's about the person who give you the most monarchs....❤️

© Kai C. 4/24/17

No comments: