8/21/2017

I chose Mickey and Minnie 

I chose Mickey and Minnie 
Over the miss piggy and Kermit the frog...
Cos they never break up...they alway stay together....
They're a forever couple...

They give me hope for love, always make me believe 
There's someone to adore, to walk along the journey...
A pair of best friends who has each other's hearts for 
So long through ups and downs..,.

Holdin hands throughout the 85 years....

I chose these lovers, cos
They're the happiest couple in the universe....
And I know they're not real....
Still they make me believe in love 

Every picture, every cartoon 
The love between mice made
by Disney....they show me what love 
Truly is....

I wish Heartbreakers could learn a thing or two..
From them...Mickey and Minnie are role models 
For their own rekindle romance....

Oh, I want what they have......❤️


© Kai C. 8-21-17

No comments: