8/17/2017

Love 

If I was a bird or a fairy, 
I'd fly away to your closed window...
I'd knock on a glass to get your attention...
I'd hope you see me,
Cos I'd fly away to you...
Not cos of flyin....
I will always fly away to you...
To your stunnin soul....

I could be your butterfly, your airplane...
Could be your angel, a rare comet
Somebody your heart knew the whole time....
I wanna be wherever you are, if I fly somewhere....
You would be in a place waitin for me
Or you could soar too.... with wings or without wings 
We could fly together through the stars...leave our silhouettes
On a moonlight....

We could be a love story through the constellations
Beyond the horizontal sky....

If love could make us lift our bodies off the ground,
Then let it be.....you and I in the beautiful skies....❤️

© Kai C. 8-17-17

No comments: