8/10/2026

A white guy said

 A white guy said 


A white guy said 

If you’re datin a black woman

You should be armed a weapon 

To protect yourself from black men….

Cos they threatened you…


I saw that shit on YouTube 

In a TikTok video and I’m like 

What mayonnaise is this?

What kind of fuckery am I watchin?

And then I heard those black women

In the comments eatin it up….

Those self hated black women 

Cheerin him on, encouragin him on…


They don’t like their black fathers

Their grandfathers 

Their great grandfathers…


Y’all sistahs 

tellin this white guy

To save y’all from the black men….

I think he’s trollin….

I think he’s creatin another agenda 

Out of jealousy for the brothas….

Cos in his mind 

Black men are violent…


But wait a minute,

Is he talkin about himself 

And those males that look like him 

Accordin to the record,

White men have been violent for 

Centuries….

They created a system 

And became leaders who genocide 

The continents….

I mean white America has 

Influenced black men to kill their own 

People….Europeans gave African men 

Gun create massacres on their own 

Villages…..


White men 

Brainwashed 

Black women to think a white man 

Is her dream man…forget that 

Brotha…she was encouraged to emasculate 

Him, to break him 

And be with the white guy 

Cos in her head, he’s better…

Yet he called her nigger…..

There are times where a white man 

Killed a black woman and be Scot free….


A white man is not superior…let me say 

That again for all the people in the back 

A White man is nowhere near superior…

He’s jealous….

And he has always been jealous…


From the beginnin 

To the end….

For all the sistahs who are 

Lookin for zaddy like a white man 

Who feels  unsafe with black men 

and start carryin an equalizer in his pocket…

I think y’all need to reconsider this…

I think y’all need to change your mind 

Cos he use racism to manipulate 

And gaslight y’all to come over to the white side

Even though y’all still ain’t invited….


Yet y’all ain’t goin to listen 

Y’all still think this white man is 

Your savior….your shinin knight armor 

In your minds he’s the best boyfriend in the world…

But white men commit most crimes…

White men rape kids…


You need to stay away 

From this guy…

He’s trollin

He might create another tactic to use a 

Black woman…


This is one of the things I stop supportin

Interracial relationships….


I stop crushin 

On white guys 

Cos things 

Like this…

It makes me more 

Grateful that I chose black men…


✊🏿💯©️ Kai C. 8-10-26


No comments: