Ode to self hate black women
Ode to self hate black women
In the comments section….
Y’all could be bots or real
Humans who encourage a
White man to get a rifle
Just to kill a brotha…a man
Who looks like y’all…
Have y’all ever thought
About your fathers?
Your grandfathers?
Your great grandfathers?
Your uncles?
Your cousins?
Even your grown sons?
If a healthy male figure
Who is black like y’all
In your life saw that
Or heard y’all say those
Things or maybe you don’t
Have one…
All y’all know is white men
Y’all truly believe in your soul
They’re more romantic than
Black men….
The fact y’all wanna be a
White woman, so called damsel in
Distress….
Cos y’all see that shit
In movies….
I used to have
Propaganda and
Environment to brainwash
Me…. I used to think
Black boys were ugly
Cos I saw white boys
Surroundin me….
For some reason
I didn’t think there’s nothin
Wrong with it
But deep down
The word of mouth
Places a heavy truth
Upon my chest bone….
I didn’t know
I was self hatin me
I didn’t know anythin
About white supremacy
At the time…
Racism has me internalized
To hate my own brown shade…
I always thought
Skin color didn’t matter…
I did like black boys
Though I have liked white guys
More….
Yet I didn’t encourage
White guys to kill a black boy
Like y’all…..
When black history
Reveals itself
And psychology has opened my eyes
And interracial relationships showed its
True colors..
I realize it was dead wrong to say
Those things about black men
Black boys…
It took a while to notice that
Their handsomeness
Their kindness
Their greatness
And that we’re on the same slave ships
Together….
That white man has made us
Hate each other so deeply….
And if i didn’t know about
Black history,
And if internalized self hate gets stronger
I’d be like one of y’all
Y’all self hate black women
If y’all truly think
Black men are ugly
What do y’all think of
Yourselves?
Y’all have melanin skins
Y’all have similar reflections
Y’all both have culture
Why do we have to divide?
Why do we have to listen to that white man?
He ain’t nothin but trollin…
Our wrong choices
Are followin him….
A lot of us knew what we were
Doin…
Others have no idea….
And this is why racism needs to be talked
About….cos it comes with generational curses
And mental illnesses….
It comes with whitewashin situations
Like y’all who prop a white man who needs
A fake protection from black men
Cos in his mind they’re dangerous…
I’m glad
I’m not one of y’all
Again y’all could be bots
Tellin him to get an equalizer
To shoot the brothas in the street
While datin a black woman….
Cos
Ode to self hate black women
I wish y’all could stop speakin
Negative to yourselves
Stop internalizin
Stop waitin for a white man
To call you beautiful…
Not all black men are
Monsters…just cos
Y’all had a bad experience
With them, it doesn’t mean they are
All terrible….
Racism did that to us….
It’s still brainwashin….
How to break this cycle of
I don’t need a man
Is to learn your history
Learn psychology
Be an observer
Look within yourself
Ask yourself
Why do I hate black men?
Why do I hate myself?
There’s nothin wrong with
Being black….
It’s the society that thinks
Ass backwards….
I didn’t ask hard questions
To myself
I had flashbacks of
My younger self
Sayin I shouldn’t say
Cruelty to black boys…
It wasn’t nice…
What if I say cruelty
To myself?
And when you learn about what
Racism did to us,
You truly recognize that
Our race has the lowest
Self esteem….
We still have brothas and sistahs
Askin to sit at white folks’ table….
I’m sorry
Black boys
Black men
For y’all ugly
Y’all ain’t ugly
Y’all are debonair
Y’all deserve to live a full life
Y’all matter…
I don’t think whitewashin is an excuse
For my mean words…
Though it is…
We as black people
Has involve ourselves into
Proximity of whiteness….
For the self hate black women
There are consequences of
Your bad influences on a white man
To slaughter your own people
Just to be close to him
Y’all do realize y’all are involvin
Yourselves in your genocide, right
Y’all just don’t care about
About your demise….
That’s really sad….
Y’all are willin
Murder your nephews
Your brothers
Your friends
The black men who loves black women
The black men y’all don’t know…
Deep down
Yall know damn well
They ain’t violent
But y’all chose an enemy
Who is envious of black men….
I bet y’all don’t even know
That…..
I hope y’all don’t tell
Your white boyfriends to kill
Black men in real life…
Like I said
Y’all could be ai
Typin your hate for black men
Like it’s a next level of
Self hate,
How it turns into an agenda….
Y’all don’t see that
This white guy is usin
Black women to agree with him…
He’s trollin….
He said he’s afraid
Afraid of what?
✊🏿💯©️Kai C. 8-16-26
No comments:
Post a Comment