8/16/2026

Pan africanism

 Pan africanism 


Pan africanism 

Is supposed to help 

Black people come together…

Suppose to remove white men 

And other races from our brains 

And erase them from the top of the world….


Pan africanism 

Is suppose to 

Influence Africa diasporas 

To build together economically 

Creatin families who look like us

Suppose to heal us from all the tragedy 

How to play chess to challenge 

White supremacy….


Unfortunately,

Black people are not into 

That black power 

Most part of it 

Is just that fear 

Fear of being dangerous 

Another part is 

That they give up on our people…

We can’t save and help 

All of us to be on the same page….

There is too much deep 

Grain self hate….

I feel like it’s too many of 

Us are still waitin for Jesus to arrive…


Some of us do the best 

We can to care for our 

Own community….

I thought conscious community 

Was supposed to help black people 

To fight the system….

Yet a lot of truths went over 

The heads….

I don’t even wanna make 

Slave mentalities as an excuse…

They just play a major role…


Another thing is that 

Nobody wants to hear about 

Pan africanism…nobody wants 

To discuss black unity…

I’m sorry that I may speak negativity 

Of it….

It’s just facts…

I’ve seen my people ignored 

This topic…I’ve seen some engage…


It’s not all who are 

Takin it seriously…

Some who fake pan Africanism

Some who don’t care 

Some who lost their way….


There are books about 

Pan africanism 

Books on black unity 

Yet they banned them…


I bet some black people 

Exchange important books 

To read and gain knowledge 

I can’t say 

Pan Africanists don’t help 

Black people..

They do….

But they don’t do it for the live streams 

They do it behind closed doors 

They do it from the heart 

They love their people…


Do you think 

White supremacy may have taken over 

Pan africanism? 

It already has…

Without us actually seein it….

Cos 


Pan Africanism 

Is supposed to be about us…

A black owned us….

We suppose to learn how to 

Stand together 

Fightin against the enemy 

Who did us dirty….


I don’t mean 

To be rude about it…

I don’t hate 

Pan africanism 

I actually appreciate 

It…it helps me think 

And reveals our own slave conditions 

We’re in….it develops my love for 

Blackness more….


I wanna say 

Thank you for keepin me learnin 

More about my own people…

It’s why I wanna do the same 

With poetry…spreadin revolution

To black minds that ask questions…


💯✊🏿©️kai C. 8-16-26


No comments: