8/25/2026

Remember

 Remember when 

You were fuckin another woman 

And You didn't think about me?


Keep doin that, ok?


Cos I won’t be here 

I will be out of reach…


Since you're fuckin 

Your sidechick, 

I beg of you 


Don't reminisce the good times 

We have, never carry your thoughts 

Of me in your heart…


The only reason you care, 

Is Cos your ass got caught…


You can give me a proof 

All you want 

However 


I'm not goin to answer you…


You don't get to think 

About me all the time…

You may think I'm cruel 

Your friends might convince me 

I said no…


I walked away for a reason…

You don't even know the first thing 

About real love, real love doesn't cheat…

You might argue, real love forgives…

Unfaithfulness is unforgivable..

It's intentional.. 

It's a choice…


You decided to break trust…


Don't give me flowers 

No candy and jewelry 

No letters…..


Let me go…

Let my heart go…

You need therapy…


I don't wanna stay 

Hopin you change…

I'm not goin to 

Endure your bull shit…


So do me a fuckin favor 

Alright?

Don't think about me 

Stop daydreamin about me

Stop stalkin me

Don't call me 

Don't say my name 


Remember 

You were fuckin your other girlfriend 

And I wasn't in your mind…


Keep doin that 

After I'm gone…

After I'm chillin…


Go ahead 

Complain about my absence…

You did this….

Aww you're guilty 

I don't give a damn…


You don't love me 

Your actions told me…

You think gifts and sweet words 

To keep me,

No you want to see 

If you still can control 

The situation, 

For real, for real

That's abuse….


I don't want that 

I don't want your 

Harm

I don't want your emotional 

Torture…

I don't wanna fall for 

You ever again…


I'm never goin to be that stupid….

That gullible…

Wiseness is my protection 

My guards..


And I will ignore you 

Completely.. 

I don't need to see your unknown 

Number on screen…

No texts 

Not a goddamn thing…


We ain’t comin

Back together…

You think I'm soft 

Too weak

Too broken 


No 


Get out of my face 


Go back to your sidechick 

She's callin you..


💯©️ Kai C. 8-25-26 





No comments: