8/08/2026

With all the messages

 With all the messages

Of intimidation comin  

On my way tryin to stop 

My thumbs, to stop my 

Left handed pen

On Writco 

Cos

You’re uncomfortable….

I can’t be human pourin 

Out words 

Cos this isn’t your comfort zone….

Again I will always block 

Your ass….

Go bother other writers 

Who write about racism….

I’m not the only one…

Maybe I can harrass you 

To give you the same energy 

As you give to me….

But you’re anonymous 

So I delete and delete…

I don’t care what you say 

You can spam me 

All you know…

You do know 

You can ignore me, 

Right?

You can click out of 

My page 

For some reason 

I don’t know if you are the same person 

Or different 

Haters keep comin

Back….

Is your intimidation 

Tryin to make me cry?

It does make me write

Somebody needs to be 

Aware of a person like you 

Or different people like you 

You don’t have to agree 

With my black history 

Between poetic lines 

You just need to know 

That I will block the fuck out of you 

Constantly 

You ain’t getting a response….

However 

You truly gave me an inspiration 

To create pieces out of your 

Character who doesn’t like the truth…

If you read your history books 

About how the world mistreats black people

I think you would find ways to dm

Scholars share facts..

It’s not my fault 

That I made you feel this way….

Not my fault that my righteous voice 

To inspire other voices to speak up….

Yes i say the white man…

The white man has invented 

Racism 

The white man has invented 

White Supremacy 

The white man is the white boy 

Who still thinks he’s above everybody….

and he’s not…

That’s the problem I’m writin against….

Go read a book or somethin….

Do your research 

With all the messages 

You try to attack me 

For wakin my people up

You just don’t like 

When I write black….

You never like 

How my black poems impact 

Some black minds 

They unify 

I can be a dangerous poetess 

If I can do it again 

To you 

I can’t write black 

You need to give up

And leave me alone 


Again 

Who the fuck are you?

I will delete 

Spam 

Block 

Cos 

You feel uncomfortable 

Report me 

I’ll come back 

More bolder 

You’re wastin your breath 

To intimidate me…

There are other black people 

On Writco who write about 

Their black experiences 

About racism…

Did you harass them?

Did you tell them to stop?

Or did they block your ass too?


How about 

Leave black poets/writers

Alone….whether their creativity 

Makes you feel uncomfortable 

Or not..How about you write a 

Poem…

Write about how 

Black poetry makes you sit 

Yourself in the mirror and why you 

Feel weird about it?

Ask yourself 

Why are you intimidatin a black writer 

Who is tryin to help black people?

It’s nothin wrong to help black communities 

With all the healin they need….


Black people

Are tired 

Black people

Have carried a lot of damages 

I’m not a famous activist 

I’m just healin their souls 

As much as I can…

Let me do that peacefully….

Let me inspire my race 

Joyfully…

It doesn’t concern you 

Anonymous users

Never was….


With all the messages 

You sent 

That you wanna put me in my place 

And force me to write somethin else….

No…

Not really….


💯✊🏿©️Kai C. 8-8-26


No comments: