8/08/2026

He gets down on his knees…

 He gets down on his knees 


He gets down on his knees 

And beg 

Cryin his eyes out 

I’m not mockin him

I back off

Sayin no 

I won’t come back to you 

After you hurt me…

After you broke my heart….


He doesn’t get to ask 

Nor demand me to come 

Back….the only reason 

I left him alone cos it was too

Quiet….


Remember he needs silence 

He doesn’t want my voice 

Around….has no right to miss me

Or give a second chance as forgiveness….


I told him 

Don’t put god in 

Your desperation….

You made your choice 

You lost me 


You wanted your sidepiece 

You said it in my face 

She’s better than me 

She can have you…


Where is she?

You were proud to have 

Her as your dream girl…

Don’t you dare gaze at me 

Like you’re fallin in love again…


You don’t 

You felt terrible 

Cos I left your ass for the streets….


And oh here comes 

My new man 

He has arrived 

He asked me 

Is there any problem, baby?

Kissin my forehead 


You’re stunned 

I said no 

It’s just my ex who came 

Too late to win me back 


He said sir

No you may not have her back 

She’s mine, now…

Did you forget that you made her 

Cry every night?


You flinched 

You know it’s true 

You’re heartbreaker 

Even to yourself….


You stand 

Realizin 

Through your tears 

I can’t come back in your arms 

Anymore….


My man and I 

Walk away together 

Holdin hands 

You stared 

Bowin your head down 

Tellin your shadow 

She could have stayed mine

If I haven’t let my pride fuck me up…

My narcissism has pushed my 

Only dream woman farther miles apart…


Cold memories and moonlight 

Has followed him all the way home….


💔©️Kai C. 8-8-26


No comments: