Go ahead find you a white man
Go ahead find you a white man
You said you can’t stand black men anymore
You gave up…
So go ahead
If you truly think a white man is the most romantic,
Be my guess….
Do you, girl…
But,
Don’t get pissed off
When he called you a nigger…
Or he fetishized your pussy all the time…
I’m not tryin to hear you went missin
Cos of him,
The fact he killed you….
You thought the grass is so green on the other side
However, it’s not….
That goes for the black men who falls in love with
The snowbunnies….
Cos where’s dr. Umar?
I know a lot of black people doesn’t take
Him seriously however
He did have good points though….
Would you wanna cheat on your black race
With a colonizer who raped you, who brainwashed you
Who enslaved you who told your black ass not to be
With a black person?
Hey if you wanna go out with
A white man,
I’m happy for you….
It’s your choice
You want him you love him you have
Mixed babies with him
But you’re still not sittin at the table with them…
You thought integration was a good thing
It ain’t….
You can rub it in
You can say you won….
Fallin in love with a white man makes you feel
Like a champion….
If you truly think interracial relationships are better
Than black love
You keep on believing in the bull shit….
It’s your brain….
Cos the way I see it
It’s divide and conquer…
White supremacy created battlefields
Between black man and black woman….
They’ve been doin that for decades….
And you don’t have to take my word for it,
It’s your decision,
Go ahead find you a white man….
Nobody is stoppin you….
You don’t see color
You don’t see race
You wanna be with a white boy…
Be with a white boy…
Just don’t be upset
When he use terror against you
And your babies
He might get away with it…
I don’t wanna hear
You complain
And say black power
After he called you a monkey….
I’m goin to tell upfront
White people ain’t your saviors…
They use that kind of complex to
Manipulate and gaslight you
To make you think they love you
To make you believe white men
Are way better romantic than our brothas…
Which is so far off from the truth…
You can say
I got racism in my heart
You can say that…
It would hurt my feelings
I was tryin to help you out
Cos
Sometimes
We could be allergic
To milk…
But not chocolate…
💯✊🏿©️Kai C. 9-1-26
No comments:
Post a Comment