9/01/2026

I have a crush on you forever

 I have a crush on you forever….


I have a crush on you forever…

It seems I can’t let go…

I don’t know if you feel the same way…

Maybe not…

I don’t think you do, 

I know all along 

You see me as a friend….

I don’t like it though 

I can’t change your mind…

I have admired you from afar….

I saw you with another lady…

I did get jealous 


I go away 

I back off 

Let my feelings drown in my own tears….

This shouldn’t be me,

This shouldn’t be my position….

You don’t like me 

Plus I moved too strong 

I moved too forward 

Have no business being 

Near you anyways…


Instead 

I stopped crushin

I start lovin myself 

I look at me and say let go of you 

I can’t be infatuated with you all the time…

It won’t last 

I start to think about me 

Takin care of me 

Forget your name 

Forget your eyes 


I moved on 

Then 

I don’t have a crush on you anymore…

I have someone else

He’s my boyfriend…

The best part about it 

We have a crush on each other 

Throughout the years….


It’s sweet 

To have this feeling in return 

Redamancy….

You were the lesson 

A good friend 

Thank you for that…


❣️©️ Kai C. 9-1-26


No comments: