9/01/2026

I can’t be thinkin of you

 I can’t be thinkin of you…


I can’t be thinkin of you…

but you’re inside my head 

Chillin mindin your business….

Like why?


I cannot be thinkin of you,

You only,

What in the world 

Are you walkin on my brain 

Like you own this place?

Your name is not on it…

You wrote it like a love spell….


I’m not supposed to 

Ponderin about you..

About how you make me feel…

The simple things you do…


I wanna stop thinkin of you 

Stop those daydreams 

Cos fallin is too risk…

After all, I fear of heights….

I don’t need to feel another 

Heartache all over again….


Why can i focus on somethin else?

I chose to…

But you speak butterflies to my soul 

For no damn reason….

you convince my heart just to 

Have a little thought of you….


I’m scared to trust…

I’m scared to give love a chance…

I go slow, I exhale calmly…

Cos i can’t be thinkin of you….


I smile 

You pop up 

All my insides are warm 

That includes my cheeks 

When I hear the sound of your voice 

And see your consistency….


I can’t be thinkin of you 

Well here I am 

You’re on my mind 

Fillin with memories and 

Imagination of us 

Being together….


Deep down 

I won’t lie 

I wanna be with you…

I wanna be your girl…


🫶🏾🍭🐰🐻🖤💙❣️♥️©️Kai C. 9-1-26


No comments: