Don’t say my name
Don’t say my name
After you broke up with me
Right after you left me
You don’t get to call out
When I’m not thinkin of you
Anymore…..
You said you didn’t want me…
You made it clear….
I backed away
Find me someone new..
When you saw me
With a new man in my life
With a diamond ring
All of a sudden
You tried to come back
Cos you never want anyone
To have me…
Your jealousy got the best of your
Soul…you started to encourage
Mr. Right to leave me….
To make me cry
Tellin all the lies
Cos you can’t have me
You want me to depend on you….
I hope he never listens to you
And your stupid pride…
I hope he listens to himself instead
Of your wickedness…,
He plans to break us up
So you can get your way with me…
I won’t let you..
I won’t fall for your game….
It’s why you don’t need to holler
My name in the loudest crowd
Singin your way into my world
Where there ain’t no place for you in it….
Not one spot….,
Your tricks don't work….
Anymore….
You stay away from me
You asked for this
You tell the universe to make
My love vanishes….
Guess what…..
Universe has ears
You voiced your wishes
And now you’re unhappy….
This is what you get
For pushin my heartbeat away….
Now you say my name in tears
You talk about me
Kind things about me
Behind my back while
I’m gone….
My absences
My ghost
Is your shadow now…..
Don’t say my name
Don’t ever say my name at all…
You do know why….
I don’t give a damn if you’re hurt….
You told the universe that
You didn’t want me….
You didn’t love me….
I forgave you a long time ago
But we won’t reconcile….
You love me now
Cos I’m with Mr. Right
I’m holdin his hand….
Where’s your other woman?
I thought you and her
Belong together…..
Oh, you’re alone….
I don’t know what to tell you...
I say bye….
We have nothin to discuss
Anymore….
You keep sayin
My name over and over
In the rain and sun…..
Go ahead and tell someone
You’re broken
Cos I won’t go back to you…..
You may try to have your friend
Convince me to come back
But
I’m a married woman now
Don’t you see a ring?
I have a baby on the way..
Try all you want
I knew better
Not to fall for your bull shit….
You beggin
You pleadin
I ignored
Enjoyin life
My happiness…..
Don’t say my name
I mean you can say
It, but my heart is sealed close
For good…..
You’re an ex for a reason
You’re so old news…..💯©️Kai C. 7-25-26
No comments:
Post a Comment