7/25/2026

Black and white thing

 Black and white thing


I don't wanna hear about 

Black and white thing…

Cos it's a thing…

You're sayin it

Cos you make sure that 

White people feel comfortable…

You're purposefully in denial.. 


We both know 

It's there…

I won't pretend 

It's not…


I don't need to 

Hear we bleed red

We have the same bones…

Racial harmony 

Is harmful to Black people…


I heard someone 

Long time ago 

Integration is a reverse psychology 

Which I can see that from afar…

I also see we're gettin burned up 

By Dr. King's mistake….


We can't blame him altogether 

We blame ourselves, too…

We wanted to believe we're all 

In a colorblind society….

We wanted to believe in

Michael Jackson's song Black and White….


Yet too many of us are wakin up

From the docile…

Too many of us chose to stay ignorant…


When I learned about racism in depth, 

I just wanna hear no words like skin color 

Doesn't matter…

I don't need to hear that anymore…


Cos I knew the truth…

It's in my face…

It's a thing 

And white folks invented it 

But won't patent it….

Never take credit for it…


They created power to force

Nonwhites to become them

Out of jealousy….and I never learned 

That in school… 


Think of the system as envy…

You know envy turns to hate….

So, understand this

I'm makin it as simple as it can be….


White supremacy is all jealousy…

That's why skin color does matter…

Melaninated nations can't be racist 

They never were…

White folks gaslit and manipulate 

Melaninated nations to be jealous of them…see the difference…


Black and white thing, 

Ya it's real…

You see it everywhere 

I'm an observant when it comes to 

Situations like that…


💯✊🏾©️ Kai C. 7-25-26


No comments: