8/23/2026

A “dream girl” theory

 A “dream girl” theory 


How do you know 

If she’s your dream girl?

How do you know in your heart 

That she’s the one?

Cos what if she wears a mask?

I’m sorry to ruin your fantasies 

Sometimes we must be realistic 

And no, I’m not jealous….


Do men know what they really want?

Are they actually sure?

Not all men knew what they want 

They confused themselves…


I know they think logically 

However sometimes 

Logic doesn’t make sense….


Again she could wear a mask, 

Another face of a different character….

Beauty isn’t everythin….

People forget kindness and loyalty 

That makes love so special….


Cos a dream girl is suppose to be 

Beautiful with the kindest heart on the planet….

Someone who cares with nobody’s lookin…

Someone who you can trust…

Most times I heard that 

A lot of guys have fumbled with a good woman…


That good woman is your dream girl….

Your dream girl with intelligence and softness 

Who stood beside you when you’re at your worst..

A dream girl who is ride and die by your side 

That should be your dream girl…


Not a placeholder,

Not a type of woman who can build you up 

Y’all should build together….

Y’all both should make sacrifice and make 

Hard decisions for each other….


Honestly 

I started to think 

A “dream girl” doesn’t exist 

Cos 


She might not know 

What you expected…

What if she was a mean girl 

A bully underneath all the shades of 

Makeup?

What if she fake all the good behavior 

Just to get what she wants?

And you don’t even know it 

Cos she’s your peace….


I’m not sayin 

She’s perfect 

But her cruel soul is intentional 

Her actions might manipulate 

Your mind….


I’ve seen men 

Leavin their wives 

For their mistresses 

In their minds 

They’re their dream girls…

Yet their preferences treated them 

The same way they treated their former spouses…


And I don’t think 

There’s no dream boy either 

Cos he might wear a mask also…

People need to be careful 

With their fragile hearts and silly minds 

We could be all hopeful 

However 


Usually highest expectations 

And sweet assumptions can 

Bring a deep disappointment 

To our face, to our heartbeats 


We have crave for love 

And romance and great 

Companionship for too long…

We don’t expect tears, frowns,

And pain…


We want someone to love 

And be loved in return unconditionally….


Men want love 

Just as much as women do…

They have that dream girl 

In their minds….

We have the dream guy on 

Our brains….


And how about lovin 

Ourselves first 

Before you go lovin on 

Someone else…


 Not every person 

You fall in love with 

Is your dream person….


I admit that I love the idea 

Of a dream girl, 

The dream girl theory….

To some people 

She exists 

Though keep in mind 


She could be clownin

You behind your back 

Especially when 

You’re already fallin for her…


💯❣️©️Kai C 8-23-26



No comments: