8/23/2026

Black love (another poem

 Black love (another poem)


Black love 

Is the rhythm 

Is the vibe

I want it 

I truly want it….

You can’t force 

You can’t gaslit

Let black love comes naturally….

Let it be a revolution…

Cos who told you 

That white love is better?

Who told you goin outside 

Of a melaninated soul 

Was way better?

Who told you?

Ain’t nothin out there….

Don’t you know 

Black love is under attack 

Everyday 

Somebody is tryin to 

Make black love look whiter…

But it’s still dark chocolate…

For a fact 

A black man and a black woman

Has devoted to one another 

Since the beginnin…

I love to say 

First Adam and Eve…

First parents….

First couple…

They created an original love story 

Way before white folks came around….

Now it’s still here 

However 

It’s full of sickness…

Been colonized…

I can honestly say 

That 

Black love is under 

Terror attacks

Cos the system is 

Still breakin the black family 

Which means divide 

Which mean the system has black genders 

Fightin each other constantly…

Like placin blame on each other 

Instead of the white man….

He did that,

He did put cruelty into our brains 

To make black people hate each other…

While still stealin our shit….

Propaganda got us downplayin 

Black love to cheat with the other races…

Oppression places lustful thoughts 

Into our minds and becomes 

Baby daddy’s baby mama’s 

And why is that culture?

Why does it have to be a hookup?

There are music on the radio 

About sex callin out each other 

Names, twerkin 

And kids listenin to those inappropriate 

Lyrics cos of their parents….

Where is the healthy black love?

It’s not always on the internet…

It’s in the household….

Between a black couple who really love 

Each other….

You can admire a 

Melanated relationship on social media 

However we don’t even know 

Their business…

Some has put it all out there in the 

Online streets….

Black love should be intimate 

Black love should private and show and tell 

Should be balance

For the black singles who 

Want to be with a black partner,

And only black partner,

Don’t give up….

I can tell you 

Anythin is possible..

You deserve a beautiful everlastin marriage 

With children of your own…

Beautiful black family…

There’s nothin wrong….

Never too late 

Never too old 

Never too young 

Black love is a rare thing….

I heard somebody says,


“Black love is revolutionary”


I’m not sure 

Who 

Yet it’s true….

We shouldn’t let 

Black love to be 

Deeply erased 

At all…

Cos we need 

Our black families to be 

Alive and well….

They keep pushin 

All kinds of media 

About interracial relationships….

And this is one of the things I don’t like 

At all…


It’s why 

I post black love 

So much 

Cos it’s too important 

Call me racist if you want….

But black love has 

That natural rhythm 

Between a black man and a black woman…

They adore each other 

He’s masculine 

She’s feminine 

They have always been a 

Forever couple….


I don’t need 

To hear a white man is better 

I don’t need 

To hear a white woman is better….

There’s no need for a fuckin speech 

Sayin skin color doesn’t matter…

When oppression plays a role in 

Domination….


Black love 

Can heal 

Black love 

Is unconditional 

Black love 

Feels like freedom….

And I want black couples 

To have that…

Unapologetically 

No permission….


To be real with you 

We need that desperately 

Cos too many have given up….

Some didn’t…


I won’t have doubts 

I have high hopes on 

Black love…🫶🏾✊🏿❣️💙💯🖤♥️💕🥰©️Kai C. 8-21-26



No comments: