8/28/2026

A girl hits a boy

 A girl hits a boy 


A girl hits a boy

And nobody did anythin…

A boy didn’t block her punches 

He gave in…

Why can’t he defend himself?

Why can’t he hit her back?

Oh ya she’s a girl….

Nah if she wants to fight like a man 

She will be treated like one…

Since she started somethin…

She wants to act tough….

Got a lot of nerve 

To say boys don’t hit girls…

Well girls don’t hit boys, either…

How about keep your hands to yourselves….

A grown woman hittin a man 

For what reason, 

If he cheated 

Stole from her 

Or the fact she’s fightin back..

That’s totally different 

But still, 

Nobody shouldn’t slap anybody 

For no reason….

Ladies, 

Don’t hit men 

How come we hit men

And nobody did anythin…

I don’t like this privilege….

Wouldn’t I go to jail 

If I assault a man,

A smack to his face 

Would he press charges on me?

He should….

He will have to push me away 

He will have to defend himself….

No humans need fists..

No need to ask why do you got a

Black eye…

I don’t wanna hear 

Boys should hit girls 

Just cos they are too delicate 

And soft 

No,  girls can abuse boys 

Too…girls are bullies, also….

Who told boys not to hit a girl 

Back if she started this mess?

Sometimes boys need a 

Helpin hand, too…

Sometimes somebody needs to jump 

In and stop her 

Cos what if he was dead?

It’s always when the boy hits 

A girl, everybody needs to save her….

Does that make sense?

When a girl kicks his groins

She ain’t fragile…

I don’t condone violence 

I don’t condone waitin on boxin match 

In the daytime….

Ladies 

Who believe you can hit somebody

But no man can knock you the fuck out, 

I really hope you don’t meet the wrong one…

If you do, I bet you think twice 

Changin your mind about 

Beatin a man up for no reason….


We should keep our 

Hands to ourselves….

Ladies

Men

💯©️Kai C. 8-29-26


No comments: