8/19/2026

A white man was carried on the back of a black woman…

 A white man was carried on the back of a black woman…


A white man was carried on the back of a black woman…

Like she’s a horse…not a human…

Now her spine triggers with trauma…

Cos of him….

She said no 

But this ugly white man jumped on her back anyway…

Gave him a ride…

You can tell by her face she doesn’t enjoy it…


Does she had other choice?

When I study that era,

You realized you can’t refuse to say no

Especially to white folks…the white folks 

Used to own black bodies and minds….


A white man was haul down the road 

On a black woman’s back…

He doesn’t care if she ached…

There were no breaks…

She was treated like an animal, 

I wonder if he ties his rope around her 

To a Horse stand, tellin her to wait for him…

Did she get a chance to use a restroom?

Did she cry?

Was her anger turned into exhaustion that she fainted?

Did the white man feed her hay?


I’m sure her spinal cord was already broken….

She’s not pony

She doesn’t have to endure such abuse?


And if you ever say 

A black man is dangerous,

Did he ever ask for a piggyback ride 

To travel?

Treat you like a pony 

Like an European with a hat did….

I didn’t think so….


Remember 

White men have treated 

Black women like property….

They still do….

It’s why I don’t condone 

The mindset of fallin in Love with 

A white savior anymore…

I don’t cheer for 

Interracial love…

Look at how that kind of damage 

Become Stockholm Syndrome….

Trauma that awakens 

In black genes

And if you say no to white folk

With a tremble of fear,

Trauma responses will always be 

The softness to them…


And it comes from the abuse 

Of slavery and colonialism..

We were taught to acknowledge 

That white folks are superior 

To think they’re way above black people


And this is an example of a white man was 

Carried on the back of a black woman…

I think he masculinized her, buildin her to be 

A man…

At the same time, he raped her…

Black pussy was his fetish….


I could be wrong for assumin this happened 

However I wouldn’t be surprised…

After all, it’s violence…


✊🏿💯©️Kai C. 8-19-26


No comments: