8/19/2026

Star crossed lovers

 Star crossed lovers


Are we 

Star crossed lovers?

Are we?

I found you 

You found me

We met somewhere 

In starry skies…

Or on clouds…


But here 

You’re on my heart 

I don’t know what you 

Look like from afar…

I wanna believe 

You exist….


Your consistency 

Is everywhere in my daydreams 

However is it those movies

Or romance novels 

That makes me wanna learn 

Your name…


You’re imaginary…

A Charmin image of 

Mr. Right 

Who I thought I found in 

All my old crushes 

They’re not you….


They don’t love me 

Like you do…

I know it sounds insane 

How do I find you? 

Or how did you find me?

On earth?


Did our souls came 

From the stars 

Or universes?

I like to think that 

I like to know that…


Do you like to believe that 

As well?

Cos 


If we’re star crossed 

Twin flames 

Then we must stay 

Together without complications 

Without wounds being left unwound….



We’re not 

Romeo and Juliet 

We’re even better….

More solid….


I’ve been waitin 

For you to come home 

To me…I’ve been wantin 

Your quiet mouth and 

Feel intensity between us…

I’ve been lookin for 

My reflection of you…

We’re two beings 

Driftin apart at first glance 

Then we search in every lifetime 

To fit our hands perfectly…


Reminds me of 

Adam and Eve 

But we ain’t biblical 

We’re real people 

Who never gives up on 

Our own love story….


We’re 

Star crossed lovers 

I know we are,

Roamin on to meet 

One another in the wind

In the same breath…


You’re always 

The one for me…

I don’t know how 

I don’t know when

It’s unexplainable…

Let’s just continue to keep us 

Forever…

❣️💕🥰❤️ 💗🫶🏾♥️🍭🐻🐰©️Kai C. 8-19-26


No comments: