8/17/2026

Jason arday

 Jason arday


I don’t know him 

But I heard he passed away 

Not too long ago…


He was an academic 

Usin his brilliance to teach people 

Was black….


I heard someone accused 

Him of plagiarism or did someone 

Copied him…


He was found 

Unresponsive 

And maybe 

I shouldn’t assume 

Though 


I still make an

Assumption that 

This might have to do

With race, 

Somethin with 

Envy 

Cos 


He was an intelligent 

Black man…


You know in the white world 

Yes I said white world 

Don’t get it twisted 

Black people are not allowed to 

Be smarter than the white folks….


I could be wrong 

For an assumption 

Though he was harassed 

And white academics


Seems to be jealous…


I didn’t mention 

He’s from London 

And of course 

Europeans would always 

Be envious of Africans

They would do anythin to 

Stop them from being on the top….


Jason 

Died 

And I’m not familiar with him 

I’m lookin at a situation 

That doesn’t seem right…

It feels like jealousy 

Smear campaign 

Harrassment 

Cos he was more wiser 

Than the others….


Hope his family gets their answers 

Soon…


✊🏿💯©️Kai C. 8-17-26


No comments: