8/17/2026

To social media

 To social media,

You’re not goin to 

Gaslight me 

About my own awareness 

Of 

Black people getting lynched 

And called suicide….

I will post, 

I will talk 

Whether you put community standards 

In my face…

Whether you said it’s under 18

Children still know what’s really goin

Don’t you realize they could be wiser 

Than you?

Some asked questions 

Some want to make a change…..

I’m not harmin anybody 

I’m makin this the cruelest truth known…

I’m not teachin the youth 

To hurt themselves…

I’m not that kind of influence…

I’m not that famous…

You care what anyone post 

Not payin attention to the real issue….

And the real issue is 

America hasn’t changed a bit….

It’s out in the open 

Sayin it’s not a foul play….

Strange fruit 

Instagram has an issue 

Of postin strange fruit in 2026….

Black people are dyin 

By those same hands that invaded this land….

Those same hands that killed and get away with murder….

I don’t wanna hear racism vanished 

Right before our eyes 

When we know damn well it ain’t true….

We know what’s going on,

Kids under 18

Knows what’s happenin…

Yes it may be graphic 

However 

This is an evil reality that black people 

Has to go through….

Can’t illustrate colorful lies

When our black bodies hang on a tree 

Like rags…

You ain’t goin to gaslight me…

I will keep postin….

✊🏿💯©️ Kai C. 8-17-26


No comments: