8/20/2026

Stop being racist

 Stop being racist 


Ha!

Stop being racist?

Are you out of your mind?

I can’t be racist….

Stop callin black people racist 

When you shush me 

To make white folks feel 

Uncomfortable 

I give you the side eye 

Cos what the fuck?

You think I got hate in my heart 

No 

I got truths between the beats of my soul….

So what the fuck do you mean

Stop being racist?

What do you mean by that?

I don’t put crack in your neighborhood 

I don’t lynch black bodies to get away with it…

I’m not white….

I don’t have white privilege

No white pride 

I don’t have a fork tongue to colonize 

Your mind

I don’t lie about real history…

I don’t force you to worship fake ass white Jesus…

I’m not a slaveowner…

I don’t do microaggressions 

And you’re tellin me 

Stop being racist….

Actually it sounds like you 

And your race….

I’m just a poetess 

Mindin my business…

I didn’t create envious system 

That controls nonwhite populations 

Who the fuck is you?

I never made up a narration of 

Colorblind racism 

Where people pretend 

We don’t see color….

I don’t give a damn if 

You say this isn’t nice…

I don’t care about nice

I care about what’s really happenin

In this world….

You can’t say 

Stop being racist….

Why?

Cos maybe I should…

Do you remember 

The sayin, “treat people the way 

You want to be treated?”

Well I should start

Treatin white people 

As subhumans 

To challenge them 

To see how they feel…

Cos look at their criminal records 

Do you see history?

And they’re still doin it….

In fact, 

If we start being racist 

Like being selfish to our people 

Being left alone in peace 

It might change the world 

However 

Majority of black people don’t have 

The same mindset.,,,

We’re still stuck in this delusion 

Where society is all one human race…

I would love to believe that in a heartbeat 

But we don’t live like we’re together 

Cos white supremacy the oppression 

Still exists…..some of my people 

Continue to believe 

There’s no such thing as race…

It is….

They told me to get that hate out of 

Your heart…people who look like 

Me…I never really liked it….

I hate the fact that black people 

Tell other black people to stop 

Defendin themselves for the sake 

Of whiteness….it’s truly sick….

That cos not all black people 

Are woke….it’s annoyin….

Sometimes they apologize 

Or make others say for speakin 

Facts…

I’m not being racist…

I’m tellin the truth….

There’s a difference….

If we ever discuss this topic, 

I won’t sugarcoat 

To make everyone feel comfortable….

I don’t care if you get mad 

I will not stop….

Besides 

Do you wanna be treated like 

Shit?

Its like you’re sayin 

Do not be a dangerous negro…

There’s no time for black power 

So when is the time?

Is it never?

You might shake your head….

You might say keep it to yourself….

You might convince me 

Not to write about it anymore 

And snatch my pen out of my left hand….

Forcin me to stop 

And if I stop, 

My voice will be buried in the deep ashes for good 

It might want to come out 

When i watch the news 

Though your persuasion might haunts my brain 

With a kind of firmness that triggers me…

The sternness might make me cry 

Reminds me that I stop…

It could weaken my strength 

I don’t wanna do that…


Matter of fact 

You should tell 

White folks 

To stop being racist 

Tell them get all that envy 

Out of their hearts

Not black people…

We never made Jim Crow laws….

I just called them out…

They made up an invention 

To dominate the world masses 

Nonwhites….to make everyone 

Get down on their knees and 

Love the white man…you do realize 

It’s a damn cult…too many cult members on 

Every continent….


You should tell 

White folks to 

Stop being a white supremacist….

Not with your words 

By your actions 

Yet you don’t have the soul to do it

Cos fear have always been your trauma 

Replies….

Am I lyin?

You have the right to 

Think so….


You know 

I’m not racist….

I don’t have power 

To control another to think 

To act 

To wear 

To erase the past 

To speak my tongue

To tell others don’t talk about 

What I invented to cause 

Chaos and mass destruction 

To the globe….

To help me survive this life…

I don’t do that...


Tell me 

To stop being racist 

When I feel like decades of 

Deception….

Racism has been around for 

A long time…

A forever global issue…

✊🏿💯©️ Kai C. 8-20-26






No comments: