You got a lot of nerve to ask me to come back
You got a lot of nerve to ask me to come back
After you broke my heart several times….
After you lure me into your major lies…
You expect me to stay
You expect me to forgive your ass…
Cos comin back is not true love…
It’s your control…
It’s your game…
I stopped dependin on you…
Since when I’m with somebody new
All of a sudden, you mad
You got jealous….
You lost me your apologies are way too late….
I gave you chances
You did nothin…
Go back to your sidepiece
Go back to her
Is she the one you wanted?
I mean I remember your smile
Like you didn’t have any wrongdoin
At the time…
I don’t care
If you cry
I don’t care if you sing your way to
Me,
It’s not goin to happen….
I won’t fall for your nasty ass
Tricks ever again…
Go find another
Naive girl who fall for your charm
She might stay longer
For your narcissism
For losin herself cos of you….
That’s what you wanted
Right?
A dream girl can lose herself
For your ego….
You don’t want her to have dignity
You want her to be in all of
Your shadows….
Let’s be real, alright?
Your peace
Is for a woman not to speak
Her mind and easy
So she can let you get away
With hurtin her….
You want your dream lady
To stay broken for you
To linger where you ain’t there….
One sided love,
One sided pain,
Both toxic
You don’t want healthy
You want a woman to love you
Devoted to you
Through her sacrifices
While you ain’t givin it back to her….
You ain’t lovin her back….
I’m not goin down that road
Waitin for your behind to change…
Are you nuts?
I can live without you….
In fact
You can’t live without me
Cos I’m too good for you….
When I’m gone,
You realized in your delays
You didn’t value me
You never recognize my worth
You don’t get to say
You miss me
I love you
Baby please
Get the fuck out of my face
You can laugh
You can try to convince me
I won’t reconcile with you….
I love my new man
He side eyein you
Heard every word
He gave you the look
Sayin stay away from
My woman…
In fact, he would come up
Behind my back and hugs
Me kissin my neck
He might thank you
For throwin away a
Treasure…now I got the
Best thing to hold on to…
I hope
You back away
Respectfully
You know deep down
The fight is already over….
You knew what you did to me,
You never care
You can try to put thoughts
In my new man’s head
He’s too strong for this…
He will tell you to leave
Defend me..
Mr. Right
Would not listen
To Mr. Wrong….
He would ignore you
He would give you a
Beatdown….
You’re not goin to get
Him to fall for your deception
Just cos i don’t want you
Anymore….
He’s faithful
Somethin you couldn’t do…
You lacked discipline
You cracked trust
I don’t want you
To be obsessed
I want you to move on
Forget me
Learn your lesson
Teach young men
Not to be a prideful heartbreaker
To good women….
Tell these youngsters
Treat women right…
I’m not sure
How long
Your regrets will disappear…
Not sure
At all
I don’t wanna come back
To you
Got a lot of nerve to
Ask me
The answer is no….
💯©️Kai C. 8-17-26
No comments:
Post a Comment