9/05/2026

A white man is not your dream guy…

 A white man is not your dream guy…

I'm sorry to burst your bubble…

But he ain't…. 

Girl, you can hate me

You can say I dated white men..

Yes I have….

However they ain't no good for me….


A white man is no ideal boyfriend 

To me…

I don't want his colonized ass…

I don't wanna be a coon…


I rather be with a black man…

Is that OK with you?

Cos I love black men.. 

I love their style, their swag 

How they’re confidence masculine strong

Nothin but handsome humans…

They’re awesome husbands 

Excellent fathers…

Plus I wanna date a man who looks like me…

Who's thoughtful and romantic…

A black man who's so wise…

I prefer the brothas,


Cos dear black girl 

A white boy ain't your shinin armor….

You're just his fetish…

Call me ignorant 

Call me dumb

I'm not tryin to hear your colorblindness 

Speech… 

You think all the black males are terrible 


Cos propaganda told us so…

It's all fuckin lies…

Plus, why would you want to date a 

Colonizer who stole your land and 

Scheme on things?


Don't do…

Yet you won't listen to me

You're Goin to do what you want…


So go ahead and create 

More delusions of 

Your dream white prince 

Go and find him…


Cos in your mind 

White men are way quixotic than black men….

You think all black men ain't shit…

Did one black boy break your heart?

Cos it's not all black men ain't cruel.. 

Some black guys are lookin for their 

Dream black women…

There are black men who said 

No snowbunnies, never…


A black man can be your real love 

Can be your future husband who grows old with you and loves you for you…


A white man, i don't trust him

Anymore not with you 

Cos you just never know what

He's capable of…

Still, you can date a white man 

All you want…believe the grass is greener on the other side…

It's your business…

Though he's not the man of your dreams…

He's a Stockholm syndrome…

A ptsd…

A trauma response as love 

No offense…


He's not your dream man, no dream person…


💯✊🏾©️ Kai C. 9-5-26 


No comments: