9/04/2026

Black Johnson

 Black Johnson 


White men 

Have always been envy 

Of a black Johnson…

I heard black men 

Are great makin love 

Performers…it’s why 

Beckys and Susans

Came runnin to get the stroke 

Of jungle fever….


And white men 

Gets angrier 

Cos their women 

Keep runnin off to

The brothas….


Does this happen in slavery?

Of course 

Mistresses and white teenage

Daughters came runnin off to 

Their slaves probably got pregnant 

By them..


White women 

Loves 

Black Johnsons 

But never the black men

They can have biracial babies 

And still call the cops on 

Them…


They lie about rape with 

Those fake ass white tears 

You know to act like damsel in distress 

To get their way….


For fun or for a serious reason…


Did you know 

Durin 

Lynchings, white folks 

Cut off black Johnsons 

For gifts to the white households 

Or they eat it?


They’re always jealous 

Of black cocks….

They’re afraid of being annihilated 

So they buckbreak 


Took away their masculinity 

Into women…

Like black men turnin into 

Black women….


And some people see 

This is a silent soft genocide 

Black depopulations 

It’s all part of white men’s agenda…


They always feel the need 

To castrate a black penis

Cos they’re insecure….

They have a small penis 

And hated that…


So obsessed 

Be all in the business of 

Black people’s private parts

For what…


White men 

Leave black men alone 

Leave black Johnson alone 

Go worry about your extinction…

Worry about how a lot of white women can’t have 

Anymore white babies…

Be anxious about your race…


I thought y’all are full of pride 

White pride…

Your disappearance kills your ego, 

Huh..

All the violence y’all did

All the deception y’all pushed


You do know 

We can threaten y’all to be all gone for good 

Unfortunately y’all have trained us to be 

Extra kind to y’all…

Black people are still fuckin

Still makin love

We’re still here 

Majority 

Y’all still a minority…


And black Johnson 

Do y’all have to be jealous?

Jealousy is unhealthy 

I hope y’all know that…

I’m a black woman 

And I have learned a long time ago 

That white men are envious of chocolate dicks

I didn’t learn it in school…

I was studyin racism on my own…

From what I heard 

Is that in your European male psyche 

Black penis with black balls

Is a weapon to make y’all vanish off the earth…

It doesn’t excuse nor justify 

To kill black men…

Y’all make an equalizer as your so called 

Large penis to shots black people…


Y’all want black Johnson 

So badly…


✊🏿💯©️Kai C. 9-4-26



No comments: