9/04/2026

Fake ass missionaries

 Fake ass missionaries 


Yes I said 

Fake ass missionaries 

Who still go to Africa 

And preach the gospel…

While stealin all the jewels 

Cos it’s why some parts of the motherland 

Is poor cos of their colonized filthy hands..


I wish many Africans 

Weren’t so welcomin 

To white people

And the other races…

I don’t want them to give 

Open arms to their own people 

Who acts like a white man…

I hate sayin that cos there are some 

Of our people who are a sellout…

We don’t know who to trust..


And I blame white supremacy 

I blame imperialism 

I blame the terrorism and violence…


It keeps goin..

Today I learned about a 

Typical white man with a camera 

Vloggin his way into black children’s space 

With a gift of boxin gloves to entertain him 

Tellin those babies to fight each other for fun…

Mind you he’s a Christian…

A scammer Christian…


We have seen this

Too many times….

Since they land their nasty foot on our soil….

White savior complex 

Famous mass destruction tactic to destroy black minds….

You know….


White savior 

Build a school for African girls 

Their rules was to cut and shave their 

Natural hair off so they could learn about 

So called morals and principles 

And Jesus Christ….

And it was long time ago 

It’s still happenin today….


Let me tell you somethin…

Fake ass missionaries 

Don’t go on a mission to be 

A helpin hand for the poor in Africa…

They come out as a hero 

While it strengthens the delusion 

Of white superiority behind closed doors 

Also, it gives them domination….

And nobody will see a white man is a scammer

The whole time…

The craziest part is that we see a lot of 

Black men as scammers….

We put that title on them….


See how that works…

Racism created this kind of deception 

And we don’t see it..


Don’t be fool 

By fake ass missionaries

Don’t forget about a white woman

Has a hbo documentary 

After killin black babies 

She has no trainin

She got away with it…..


I’m wonderin

How did she sleep peacefully 

At night….

Did karma catch up with her?

She didn’t go to jail 

Cos she’s white….


It’s why I don’t

Do Christianity…

I don’t say 

Missionaries 

Have a golden heart 

To love all people 

When really 

Colonizers are walkin demons 

Just disturbin the lands and nature 

As per usual….


Cross and bible 

In their hands 

Is always a masquerade party 

Of bloody genocides….

An European man dressed up

As Jesus goin to Africa 

And melaninated people bow down 

Like he’s the realest god 

Who came down to earth 

Ridin in a car on the street 

Wavin at them…


The foolishness 

Has continued 

I don’t like callin 

My brothas and my sistahs fools 

They need to read their real history books 

About this 

And how their psyches are affected badly by whiteness….


Fake ass missionaries 

Has been doin this 

Forever….

Africans 

Beautiful Africans 

Wake Up 

PLEASE!


💯✊🏿©️Kai C. 9-4-26


No comments: