So you're
Goin to harass
The farmers
Cos they black
In Oklahoma,
And you see
We won't stop
Speakin up about racism…
This is the reason why
I write, cos it's in my
Face…. And I have to say
Somethin…
Farmers are black
And they been harrassed…
Shots fired
They're in danger…
You can't tell me to
Stop, you can't tell
Anybody to tell me to
Stop…who the fuck
Are you?
We both see race
We both see color
That farmers look like me…
Apparently if they were white,
And got harassed,
You would feel sorry
For them..
They're black
And to you,
They have no stress
No anxiety
In your eyes
Black people ain't human…
Correct?
They have black owned
Farms sellin natural products
And have animals
They're mindin their business
Til white folks
Came along with
Their authority
Like they're sayin
These niggers are not supposed to
Farm here…
Says who?
They got the nerve…
It was never their land
They know it
And they tried to kill them…
But oh
I'm not supposed to talk
About racism..not to post
Not to write
Cos I should leave it alone
Like a coward, right?
Get the fuck out of my face…
White folks need to leave
Black farmers alone..
Black farmers should have
Their own guns any kind of
Weapons to protect themselves
And their families…
They have to stand up
Have a strong backbone…
They don't need to
Play games with these white folks….
They're askin for an ass whoopin…
An eye for an eye….
💯✊🏾©️ Kai C. 9-3-26
No comments:
Post a Comment