Have y’all ever thought?
Have y’all ever thought
About this is another
Conquer and divide tactic?
Cos let’s use our
Critical thinkin…
I heard about the
Karmelo Anthony’s texts
Of cruelty towards black women
Comin out while he’s in prison…
While on trial…
Like why does texts have to do
With the case?
Now
Black women
Are givin up on him
Quickly cos of what
He said…I could understand
However do you think those
Messages can be manipulated?
How do you know for sure if
He said those hurtful words
Towards black women?
Cos it can be fake…
You can find those evidence
To prove
And yes
I’m aware
He was datin a
Latina….
My point is,
I feel like
This is one of those
Tactics that becomes historical
Pattern…
You found out that a black man
Who was involved with a
Tragedy and he hated black women….
Then black women who supported him
Drop their capes to the floor
Tellin other sistahs to stop
Holdin black men down,…
It’s automatic….
Soon an article
Or a news clip comes
Out, black women have
Stopped usin their hands
To hold their brothas’ spines,
cos they feel some
Type of way…..
I think it’s
Another trick to stop
That black unity for a young
Black man who defended
Himself cos of a white boy
Couldn’t leave him alone….
For the black women
Who doesn’t support
Karmelo Anthony anymore…
I have a question
For y’all respectfully,
Do you not see him
As your son, your nephew,
Your lil brother, your cousin
Anymore?
Would y’all do the same thing
With Nolan wells
If he said mean things about us?
Cos these boys
Young black men
Ya i know what they said…
But Regardlessly
Black women
Don’t have to give up
On racial justice for them…
We can still support
And fight for them
Whether they hate us or not….
Which is on code…
It doesn’t mean not all black men
Hate us….
Black women can still use their
Voices to fight back
And use your activism to
Rise black men….
After the battle
Y’all can go….
The reason
I said that deep down
Y’all see karmelo is
Your son, your grandson
And to keep this in mind
That it might be a
Conquer and divide tactic
To gaslight black community to stop
Supportin a black boy….
I think it’s the reason
Why they use his texts
To get black people
Particularly
Black women
To stop havin his back
For good….
To have them
Walk away
Real fast…
💯✊🏿©️Kai C. 9-3-26
No comments:
Post a Comment