9/29/2026

Congo

 Congo 


I may have blamed 

the white man for Congo.

I think Congo has carried 

His violence all over the land…

I don’t apologize…


Who keeps gettin 

Those resources from underground?

Who forces women and children into coercion?


Cos right now 

Congolese men are actin foreign 

Colonizers…the white man…

They’re puppets who are still slaughterin

Their people for his sake….


Remember 

Leopard 

White man from Europe 

Came down and took over 

I think he’s from German

He made Africans worked  

And his soldiers cut their hands and feet 

Cos they don’t do what he said….

He created the genocide 

Stockin black bodies like mountains 

And I believe Congo is haunted….


I also believe this is leopard’s 

Leftover….

I could be wrong…

It seems like it…


I assume that before the invaders 

Came around, I bet Congo was peaceful….

But what do I know?


I just know 

This Congo is in a warzone…

Puppets turned into dictators 

Killin off…

I wanna blame white supremacy 

Cos it still wanted resources….

Gold, diamonds, everythin….


Nobody pays attention 

To Congo,  only few people did…

Sayin free Congo 


I wish I could have stopped this 

I wish more Congolese people could fight back

Where are y’all at?


✊🏿💯©️Kai C. 9-29-26



No comments: