9/29/2026

The rape case

 The rape case


Since 

It’s ok to 

Force your body 

On someone 


Well let me start 

By sayin

Cut off your genitals 

And make you bleed…

You will have a hard 

Time fuckin, there will be no 

Orgasms and pleasure 

Since 


You wanna pressure 

Someone to strip their clothes 

And push yourself onto that human 

Without consent…

To get away like nothin happened…


I suggest to slice your private parts 

And fingers and tongue….

I want you to have a difficult time for 

Being horny for your lover….

Cos


You raped 

You drugged somebody 

And raped….

You walked away 

Thinkin not a thing can touch you….


I hope you get all your bad days 

For the rest of your life…I don’t give a damn 

If that wasn’t nice….

You raped somebody…

You got slapped on the wrist…

Are  you happy?

Do you feel proud?


Cos rapists and child predators 

Should be killed….

Men and women 

Who are that kind of people 

Think it’s ok to put their dicks and pussies 

On somebody….

Why would you even ask?

Their close friends 

Their family members 

Their colleagues 

Make excuses 

And stay silent 

They're as guilty as them…


This is why a lot of victims 

Stay quiet cos their stories 

Are unbelievably to the 

Conservative ears….

But they have to somethin 

To make it go

To help others who've been in the situation…

I never had be in a position 

Where I was persuaded to perform 

A sexual activity….

Yet people have…

People who have been there 

Buried their voice cos 

Of the power….

I don’t like that….


Things need to change 

For the sake of our bodies 

And safety…. If anythin 

Happen, here’s a reminder that 

Person needs to speak up 

Tell someone you trust 

Like a realist friend without the mask….


Cos 

The rape case is serious 

And he or she might wanna put justice in his or her hands 

Cos the whole system doesn’t work for everybody…


You can kick them in the nuts 

Or poison or somethin…

It’s eye for an eye 

Predators can get these knuckles and shiny rings…

They will run and trip as they’re tryin to get away…

They will say I’m sorry 

But they will do it….


It’s why rapists should be murdered 

They should endure consequences for their own 

Miserable lives 

Get a large knife and castrate them private 

Make them bleed 

Cut off fingers 

And tongues 

Not anythin to do coercion…


If I’m cruel,

Then I be cruel

You can’t be compassionate 

With a sexual abuser….

You don’t give them cookies 

For sexual violence….


You hurt a person 

You hurt a human being who never asked 

To be touched….

It’s a crime…


I’m blamin the rapists…

The predators 

Sexual assaults

Sexual abusers 


And rape can kill somebody….

I hope you know that…

💯©️Kai C. 9-29-26



No comments: