9/19/2026

Docile

 Docile 


Too many black people 

Are docile unfortunately….

I see it 

I witness those conditions 

It’s quite disturbin 

No disrespect but 

Docile the behavior 

Came from the plantations….


If you learn about 

Slavery on your own,

You can study fear sticks 

To the black minds and souls 

Cos slaveowners pasted there 

On slave brains….

It turned into trauma 

And trauma responses 

Passin to a lot of generations 


And even in Africa 

They did the same thing 

For real for real 

If you think about it, 


Docile stretches 

Our inferiority complex  

Wider cos black people will continue to 

Believe that the white man is way above high….

Still thinkin he’s god….


And then 

There are others 

Who have a strong awakening 

Learnin about black history 

And racism at its core 

They realize that a white man is not superior 

The whole time….

It was a lie….

A fairytale….

In fact you don’t wanna sit at a table 

With him anymore 

You changed your mind…


You’re like, 

Fuck docile 

I’m goin to be a rebel 

And I’m not goin to do 

What he said…

You stop 

Goin to church…

You start observin 

White supremacy up close 

And from afar….

You begin to speak up 

Advocate for your people 

Even though you ain’t an activist…


You look up to 

Black scholars 

You started readin

You continue to learn…


I think that’s how 

You erase the docile in you 

The only part which makes me mad 

Is that black people 

Have continued to be docile…

I see no spine 

No self defense….

It’s the white control 

It does have to do with Christianity 

Also….

White people use religion to 

Gain power over us….


Tell me, am i fibbin?


✊🏿💯©️Kai C. 9-19-26


No comments: