9/17/2026

Go find another woman to smitten

 Go find another woman to smitten 


Go find another woman to smitten…

Not me….

You didn’t want me, remember?

But when I got someone else, 

You get mad…

Actually,

Jealousy suits you….

Cos why so worry?

No man can have me, 

Though you don’t want me….


First of all,

It’s all in the trick 

Of playin someone’s heart 

Playin someone’s feelings 

And you see why I don’t trust you…


I stay far away 

From you 

You started talkin 

Makin silent speech of 

All the reasons for you to teach me 

A lesson…that toxicity caused my 

Soul to cry…I ignore your voice…


So go ahead 

Look for another pretty lady to flirt with..

She will fall for your bull shit

She will stay with you…

You want her to quiet her heartache 

And sticks beside you 

Like an unwanted shadow…


I’m not that dream girl 

Who endured your stupid game…

Find that perfect woman, a naive one 

Who’s ok with you givin her so much pain…

you want her dumb and no self respect…

You want her to center around you 

Forever..

While you cross countless boundaries…

And honestly,


This is what you wanted 

All along…

This is what you asked for…

And yet the situation will make you more lonelier than ever…

Cos you’re still lyin to yourself 

You’re still hatin yourself 

Though deeply in love with your ego..

There’s always a difference….


All that smitten will get into 

Her pussy…not her mind 

Not her heart….

It’s wise women left their dusty ass men 

Left behind 

Cos they don’t know how to act…

They still act like little boys

Immature Peter Pans who refused to grow up 

And take accountability…


Go find another woman to smitten..

You want her young 

Manage to control 

Be my guest…

Karma is goin to get you..

So is the universal consequences 

Next thing you know 

You’ll regret for the wrong choices 

That you make..

You are goin to be more lonelier than 

You ever imagine 

Cos you did this to yourself…

Patriarchy doesn’t help you 

With bunch of excuses 

Sayin I’m a man…

You lack your self discipline 

You never control you…

And 


That’s how you got here in the first place…


💯©️Kai C.  9-17-26


No comments: