9/17/2026

You told the man i love

 You told the man I love 


You told the man I love 

To walk away 

And not be with me 

Cos I might break his heart…

The fact I’m a player…


It seems like 

You don’t want me to be happy 

You feel like I don’t deserve 

Real love…


And if the man i love listens, 

To your words 

He believes it’s the truth 

Well then 


I’m goin to be upset 

My heart will break 

Cos of you 

Cos what kind of a friend are you?

Even more upset that 

My man would believe everythin is wrong 

With me without thinkin for him..

Without investigation 

Without askin me…


So you told my man 

Not to love me 

Tell him to go find his real dream girl 

Who can give him everythin…

And if he follows what you said,

There’s so much karma in this situation 

For the both of you and him…

That’s unfair to me…


The man I love 

Will not be the one…

May never be the one 

If he listens to a jealous friend 

Who hates my guts…


Tellin him I’m a flirt

I’m tellin me I’m a heartbreaker 

Why can he come to me first?

I would tell the truth 

Or ask around..

However he should have listened to 

His heart and wisdom to make his own decision…

Me honestly,

I would want him to choose me 

Not listenin to you at all..


You don’t want me to be happy..

Our friendship failed 

You speak to my man about 

My past, my silly infatuation 

And I did those things…

However 


I’m in love with my man 

And I want nothin to ruin that…

I want peace 

I want happiness 

And if my man has ears for you 

To be distant from me, 

I won’t forgive you 

I won’t forgive him 


And if you don’t care 

I won’t be in touch 

For my man who decided to 

Break up, 

I will block him as well..


Cos 


You told the man I love 

That I wasn’t good enough 

I moved too fast 

I moved too forward..

And he should be scared..


I don’t like that..

💯💔©️Kai C. 9-17-26


No comments: