10/01/2026

Black Men Are Easy To Love…

 Black Men Are Easy To Love…


Black Men Are Easy To Love…

What do you mean they’re hard to love?

What the fuck do you mean?

Black woman 

Black woman in a video

You said black men are hard to love….

I mean is your father hard to love?

Your brother, your male cousins?

Your uncles? Your man?

Your son?

I don’t really know you 

But this narrative is ridiculous…

In fact 

If you believe black men are hard to love 

Then there’s this reflection of you 

Is truly hard to love…

Cos you don’t give yourself grace or 

Compassion….

Who taught you to think like this?

Somebody taught you to hate 

Black men is easier….

Somebody taught you that a white man 

Is way better to romance 

Actually white men should be too difficult to 

Love….

Should be cringe and uncomfortable to 

Flirt with…..

Why would you wanna date an oppressor 

Who envies your melanin?

Also, you may have bad experiences with 

The brothas 

However it’s not all of them…

They are the good ones who are respected and loyal 

Love his mother love black women….

Honestly 

White supremacy loves the way you said those 

Things like you made the system’s day…

Like powerful music to its ears

Yet it’s a low vibration to our souls….

Hey I can’t make you change your opinion 

It's how you feel….

Are you okay with a black man who said the same thing 

To a black woman?

Honey 

Black men are so easy to love….

They’re masculine 

They’re carin 

They’re fine 

They’re funny 

They’re great lovers

Oh I dated a black man 

He treated me like royalty 

He was so easy to love….

We talked we laughed 

We shared that black love 

It was beautiful…..

He was romantic…

Girl I don’t know what you’re talkin about….

I got brothers 

They protect me 

They look out for me 

I’m their baby sister 

You can’t tell me nothin…

I got nephews 

They grown 

I got friends who are black men 

Cool as fuck….

I got a biracial black man

And they’re so easy to love…..

A black man is never difficult to love…

He was never hard….

Shit, Jesus is a black man 

Is he hard to love?

What about Malcolm X?

He ain’t that hard to love 

Michael Jackson?

Martin Luther King Jr.?

So many good black men 

With good intentions?

They ain’t that hard to love…

When I saw your video 

I heard your self hate spewin

Out of your wrecked heart….

I know a black man broke your heart 

I know you spoke to some bad ones…

They had you believe in the bull shit…

They have self hate….

Though it doesn’t make sense when 

You said those things 

A black man is the reflection of you….

And I think in your mind you feel like 

You’re hard to love…

When really you’re easy to love

As beautiful and kind sistah you are 

You are definitely easy to love…

And to other black women who think like this,

Please stop 

Don’t feed your energy to that dumb ass narrative 

Black men are hard to love…

Maybe the ones who date white women and 

Disrespect black women….

But it’s not all black men…

Please listen 

I’m rootin for black love 

It’s our weapon 

Our revolution 

Black man and black woman need one another 

No matter what…

Let me ask you somethin

Do you wanna kill a black family?

I hope not…

Somehow you don’t care 

You will stick to it

Which is discouragin….


Black men are easy to love….

✊🏿💯❣️©️Kai C. 9-30-26


No comments: