12/20/2006

Flower prayer

Flower prayer

Petals fell off
Tiny leaves turned to thorns
Yet broken stem has no water

So it gaze up to the sky & said

“God, my dearest father
I need rain to feed my roots
Let out a butterfly to stand on me
Smell me kiss me with your wholly nose
Amen”

It waits for his answer but a sign
Lying down on wild grass

Suddenly little dew drops
From each cloud
It grew & grew
A butterfly came & stands

With his wholly nose
He smells he kisses
& knew this flower will last an eternity

The flower said, “Thank u lord”

Petals are back together
Blossoming
Thorns becomes such littlies leaves
No more broken stem

It is a wondrous beauty-----
~

© Kai Croft

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Kai!

Kai said...

ty
hugs

Margie said...

So lovely!

Margie

Pat Paulk said...

Truly is wonderous!!