12/28/2006

Paint on my computer 2:54am 12.28.06

Paint on my computer 2:54am 12.28.06

Paint on my computer
I paint
Expands my soul
On artsy paper
With
My poetry
Matches the colors

I drew Add scrapbook photos
Of my self imagery & its
Full of complete

Yet I master an art class
In junior high
Then continues to
Write poems & drew
What I feel or see

Even to remember……

Now Paint on my computer
I paint
Calligraphy of my heart
Pouring over the
Artistic skies

Only
I could let my romantic voice
Be heard upon the silence….

In everyone’s ear
~
© Kai Croft

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your enthusiasm, talent and sheer joy of life, Kai. Thank you for sharing and enriching my life. :-)

Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Lovely Kai. The creative life does feed the soul.

Jim said...

tank u kai for dropping by

Jim said...

by the way
my main page is IMNUTSINCAPS

Margie said...

You are so lovely, Kai!
This is beautiful, just like you!

Hey, I could use some of those m&m's today....
We are going to be getting more snow....have to prepare for the worst!

Well, I'm off to work...
Have a wonderful day!

Margie

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, ppbfly! :)

Kai said...

thank u guys

polona said...

your creativity is amazing, ppb-fly :)

Kai said...

ty polona

Pat Paulk said...

Love how you ended this one!! Very good!!

trinitystar said...

Your heart sings love Kai
the expression of your words paints peace and love.
:o)

Jim said...

u r a winner Kai
i wish i met u earlier

i been a looser
a while back

now i want to spend my time with winners only

Borut said...

Calligraphy of my heart... Good painting, Kai!:)

Anonymous said...

this is sweet!

Kai said...

ty