4/02/2007

First Day


First day

Of traffic jams

and

Get to where I needed to be

New faces

Cherry Blossom in D.C.

But I didn’t take

Photos instead I enjoy this 70-something degrees

Beautiful weather


First day

I was nervous

Little intense

But I got to take new beautiful beginnings

Newest greatest friendships

Home with me

Indeed I can’t wait for the second day


Don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow

Though I am gonna have an experience

Amazing adventures…….


First day, first time

I smile

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Aurora Antonovic said...

Congratulations on your first day, Career Woman! :)

Kai C. said...

ha

Ellen M Johns said...

It's great that you document these important events in your life, just as you do your random thoughts and feelings.
You are so very expressive and it's a great quality to have.

Pat Paulk said...

What are you up to??

a.Kai said...

Hey, you were in my stomping grounds - wasn't it beautiful and weren't the cherry blossoms breathtaking? Traffic, well, its always miserable

Don Iannone said...

Wonderful Kai. First days are true adventures. Makes you fel like an explorer of a new world.

polona said...

sounds so exciting! love it!

floots said...

here's to every day having the freshness of a first day for all of us :)
cheers

Kai C. said...

thank you everyone!